Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday is the new Sunday

I hate running errands on weekends, jostling elbows with everyone else. So today was the go-to-every-store day: pharmacy, grocery store, mall, sporting supplies. Managed to squeeze in an hour an half in the studio, which was better than I expected, and made some small changes to the bat portraits and continued on with one of the plum blossom images. Have gotten into the habit of listening to audio books while I work out, and these last 2 I checked out have been page turners and I found myself listening to them while I work in the studio. Just finished The Sign of the Book (Cliff Janeway mystery) and started on The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time this afternoon. Coincidentally, both books featured autistic savants as main characters.

No comments: