Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Time/Tarnish

Dimsum day today, and am trying to catch up on the weekend chores since they didn't get done on the weekend. Printed the Time/Tarnish page and the text for Acquire/Acquiesce page. Started sanding the plexi sheets; took me an hour to sand 15 sheets, so I have 3 more hours to go. Also started experimenting with the drawings that will go on both the front and the back, not sure if I'll stick to line drawings or go with something more bold & graphic. No pictures today, too busy catching up on leftover chores.

Not sure how much work I'll get done tomorrow either. I need to drop off the China Council donations and go to the gym. First I have to find the China Council donations. It'd be 3pm before I get into the studio, I bet.

Saw Children of Men last night. It was a bit of a disappointment after hearing what a great movie it was from all kinds of places. The movie last week, Letters From Iwo Jima, was a fantastic movie. Not that you can really compare the two, apples and oranges and all, but Iwo Jima was definitely the better movie.

No comments: