Friday, May 04, 2007

web site reorg

Spent most of the day reorganizing the prints and artist's books section of my web site. The inline frame has been bothering me for a while now, so I thought I'd try this. Another reason for wanting the change -- there are enough books/prints on there that I thought some information, e.g. the titles, along with the thumbnails would be useful. I'll live with this for a bit before I change the paintings and drawings page too. Didn't work on the painting today; the web site change took about 6 hours. It doesn't look like it's a whole lot of change, but there are a lot of little things that you have to update in each file...and making sure that the next and previous arrows all link to the correct files.

Went to the Focus on Book Arts exhibit reception tonight. I'm very glad I went, really liked a few of the books and am sorry that the classes I'm interested in taking are going on at the same time that I'll be teaching.

The movie tonight was The Year of the Dog. It has its moments, but I'm sorry to have to say that it's not a good movie. Laura Dern was terrific though.

No comments: