Sunday, July 15, 2007

Time flies

And another day flew by. I really, really meant to clean out the printing room today, since I have a visitor tomorrow. But instead, I spent the day working on a couple of web sites (doing some groundwork). What can I say, it's something I do that actually pays! (And I enjoy doing it too.)

The visit is not until 1pm, so I still have the morning to clean up. Reviewed Helen's grant proposal...she's pretty much ready and it looks good. Of course, I haven't worked on mine since the last class, which is now weeks ago! Like I say, time flies. It has been on my list this whole time, same with 'making a new print!'

Hey, actually, an idea that I was proposing to my new web client got rejected (or will likely be rejected tomorrow...she isn't sounding too excited), but I like it enough that it might be a good starting point for a new print.

No comments: