Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pillow book IV, day n+7

Oops, did I say that I'd have pictures today? I lied, apparently. Did a lot of sewing on book IV, and am about 1/2 way through all the little pages that need to be sewn together. Still need to sew the pillow case itself, and the critique group meet tonight help me decide which fabric to use (I had a lighter and a darker to choose from, and although preferred the darker, wasn't sure that the text would show...everyone thought the text showed just fine).

The group also had a great suggestion for how to finish book III, so that was great. So this was the previous entry on book IV.

The group reviewed the information the gallery at Austin Peay U sent; they had lots of pedestals, but I'll need to order 2 plexi sheets as support for the 2 larger pillows.

No comments: