Saturday, March 14, 2009

A rich experience

I'm finding that I'm constantly thinking about my exchange pieces with Artist X. There are so many directions I can go, so many possibilities. In fact, the process has been so engaging that I'm thinking of making myself an assignment of picking out a piece from the monthly showings and doing a response to that piece. (Although, it's not like I have a lot of extra time on my hands at the moment. Had to turn down a logo job yesterday too.)

And this is likely to be the last picture of me with long(ish) hair:

3 comments:

gl. said...

nice to be involved in such engaging projects. nice picture, too: you look good with longish hair.

Michael5000 said...

Hmm... either she's somehow going to avoid being caught on film.... or she's going to get a haircut.....

margaret said...

Are you shorn yet? I look forward to the visual update.