Monday, April 27, 2009

OK, you can buy Mare & Foal now...

I put up the paypal buttons for buying Mare & Foal over at the Relay Replay Press blog! General announcements go out tomorrow.

I spent a quite a bit of time today out at The Dalles getting to know the gentleman that I'll be working with. His wife picked me up at 8am and we didn't get home until almost 6pm. It was a beautiful day for an outing, and we picked him up from the retirement home and went out for a drive and lunch. Afterwards we went back to his room and browsed through some of the books I brought. He's a WWII vet and is very into ships and cars (all things mechanical, actually), so I checked out a bunch of big picture books of ships and cars from the library, to see if he would enjoy looking at them. And he did. I think that was a great success. Of the two times that I've met him, he was probably the most animated when he was talking about his Model A Ford.

When we said goodbye, I told him I was going to give him a hug, and he flashed a big smile. I think that was an excellent sign.

And that business about me being so caught up? Well, I did forget a few things...

No comments: