Friday, July 24, 2009

Closet be back!

Ta da!



This is actually just slightly deeper than a normal sized closet, but so much better than that stupid walk-in that was in here before. In fact, it's about the exact size of the door to the walk-in closet, and now the door has found a new life as a member of the closet shelves team:



Two years ago, I bought a couple of drawer pulls for some other project but they didn't work out, so I've had these drawer pulls sitting around, and now they too have found a new life as the door 'knobs' for the bi-folds.

And now I'm wondering if I should tart the whole thing up by painting the doors some funky colors? The rest of the flooring is going in next week (I hope), so I guess I'll take a look-see and decide. I might also put cork on there and use the doors as a bulletin board. So many choices...

No comments: