Friday, December 22, 2006

..And a little bit more

The plastic shop surprised me by calling me first thing in the morning and telling me that my order was ready. I figured it'd be end of next week before it was ready. Picked it up later in the afternoon and was surprised at what a little box it was. I figured I'd barely be able to carry them, but there they were, just a short stack.

Had a bunch of back and forth in email with Jeremy about the show at Rake next month. It's coming up and I still don't know for sure which pieces. Hopefully that will be figured out in time for me to frame, and with me out of town for 3 days.

This is why I should never knit, I get started and I can't stop. I decided to get some yarn to make a felted hat, this is so that I'd have something to do while I'm in Bend for a few days. Stopped at the yarn shop in the afternoon. Came home, made the swatch, felted it, measured, started knitting, and knitted half the evening away. At this rate, I'll be finished with my hat before I leave for Bend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I guess I'm not going to get yarn in that box! And I thought you said you are allergic to wool!