Sunday, February 08, 2009

Meetings and more meetings

Wow, I didn't realize how many meetings I've had in these last 3 days until I just looked at my calendar. Plus other meeting related activity, like finally doing up the Portland Open Studios minutes tonight, which took me 3 hours. I record those meetings so that I can fully participate, but then I get to live through the meeting all over again by listening to the recording in order to type up the minutes.

Some of the meetings were really just for fun and socialization with other artists, or a combination of work and fun, and others were pure work. And I'm glad I finally got the minutes done, it was 2 weeks over due.

But anyhow, the upshot is that I haven't gotten terribly much done in the studio in the last few days. I did install some shelves today in the studio though. Now that I've looked at the wall mounted shelving at both Storables and Lowe's, it's definitely A LOT cheaper at Lowe's (like by about 1/2), although the choices are more limited, but who cares...it's studio furniture!

No comments: