Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MiT, 4th senior day 4

It's hard to believe that this was only my 4th session with my senior #4, we've made so many prints! With the four we printed today, we up to 13. I think we're not going to use one of the earlier prints, but that still makes 12.

Unlike my Rock Star senior (senior #2), who made drawings and wrote little verses, senior #4 and her daughter are going through tons of family photographs and mostly printing those. Which is fine...we'll have quite a variety of different books as a result.

I may have hit another speed bump on this project with my senior #5 (the centenarian!). I saw her today, and she thinks that her son does not want her to do it, but wants to talk to her son again. So we'll see how it goes. The activities coordinator has another person that she thinks will be absolutely lovely to work with; I've met her and agree with the coordinator's assessment, but I want to make sure that we don't prematurely cut off my centenarian either.

When I started this project, I didn't foresee some of these little speed bumps along the way. Of course I only imagined smooth sailing...

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

Fortunately, you are in artistic four-wheel drive!