Friday, November 14, 2008

And I thought this day would never arrive!

I installed the Relay/Replay show today!

I still need to do the labels, which I'll do tomorrow. I still have 8 'Sheilas' left to bind (haha, dr. russ..) I also hope to get a photo tomorrow. It's a hard space to photograph though. It's a glass covered case with overhead lights. I'll see what it looks like. Then I took the rest of the afternoon off and went on a gallery walk. I haven't done that in a LONG time. Most notable was the Manufactured exhibit at Contemporary Craft, definitely worth seeing. I ordered the catalog too (even though it was kind of pricey). Pack Rats should especially take note of this exhibit!

In the mean time, I finished one leg warmer. Exhibit A:



Aren't the buttons cute?! In real life, it's less blue and more gray-purply.

2 comments:

gl. said...

yay! congratulations! what's up w/ the leg warmers?

fingerstothebone said...

I'm knitting them. Next question?

(They help keep my pant legs dry when I go walking in the winter. I wear them on the outside, which is probably a really dorky thing to do, but there you have it.)