Friday, January 12, 2007

It's gonna be a mobile!



It's a hand constantly reaching for the chocolate chip cookies! Right now they're are just museum boards cut and glued together to form a slightly 3D substrate. I'll build them up with molding paste and paint them with some appropriate base colors. The hand will still be covered with the test strips, and the cookies will be collaged with pictures of chocolate chip cookies printed on Nepal light. I really like the mobile idea, I should make a book mobile.

Spent a whole lot of time shopping for a stack cutter today. I've wanted one for a long time, and the shadow book will absolutely need one, so I finally did the deed today. Here's the one I'm buying, except it will be gray instead. Well, I've bid on it at least. I think I'll get it, they all seem to have just gone for the base price.

No comments: