Sunday, January 07, 2007

No, it's not finished



And no, I haven't a clue what I'm trying to do.

OK, Sunday night, time to deal with the to-do list. Last week's list:

1) Take the violin to the shop.
2) Try the Lenox with the plexi.
3) Finish the magnolia drawing.
4) Finish Byzantium, Faith & Power.

Did everything except 3) finish the magnolia drawing. I did also do a lot of stuff not on the list though, mostly leg work for the book arts show in March, and now possibly helping to put together the Abu Ghraib prisoners prints/wc show. Started a new book (German Expressionism), and did the Jan gallery walk (well, haven't seen Froelick and Augen, which I will see this week).

This week looks super busy, my calendar is full of writing. So here's a not too difficult list for the week:

1) Deal with insurance for skylights.
2) Finish magnolia drawing.
3) And most importantly, start laying out and mocking up the shadows book. I have some of the text done, but still have more text to incorporate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one a lot! BTW, it look pretty finished to me.

Shumei

Sundry said...

I like the little orange chair. It somehow seems very different for you. And it...it feels inviting. Like I might be able to sit in it and look at the image from the middle of a bunch of layers.