Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Voila



There it is, on the table. Finished assembling it and tried it out (actually did this last night after I already updated my entry from yesterday), and it worked well enough. We'll see how long it lasts and how well it cuts a really big stack of paper. Filed away all sorts of copies, magazine cutouts, etc, that I've been saving and now feel a bit more organized. Cleaned up the detritus of making Constant Reaching, got out all the experiments and mockups of the shadow book, and now I'm back in business.

The movie tonight was Notes on a Scandal, a most excellent movie. We were actually going to see Pan's Labyrinth at Cinema 21, but boy oh boy, the line wrapped around the block! I hadn't seen Cinema 21 this popular in a long, long, long, long time.

No comments: