Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cough cough cough

The cold has moved to my lungs, which I suppose is good -- that's usually the last thing it does before it goes away all together. Decided to skip Friday Night Extreme Taichi tonight, I'm just coughing too much and really didn't feel like going anywhere -- just rather stay home and paint instead.

I dreamed last night that 1) holding a can of tomato paste will cure you of a cold, and 2) we're moving to this place that's underwater. We went to see the house, we even cooked a meal in it (using the can of tomato paste I was hoding). Everything seemed just fine and normal, except that everyone moved very slowly because we were underwater. I was very concerned that, if we moved there, all my paintings would be ruined.

Speaking of which, I think I'm done with this one.



When I was checking my statcounter this morning, it became pretty obvious that the new prints and books page has some usability problems -- search engines seem to want to lead people straight to the subpages, where each book's details are shown, and I didn't have a link back to the main page. So I took a little time to fix that.

No comments: