Sunday, May 13, 2007

Stupid human tricks

Argh! I can't believe I did it again!

We have one of those enclosed kitty litter boxes with an opening on one end. I have twice now put the litter box back with the opening to the wall after cleaning it! Poor kitty. The first time it happened, she was just a kitten, and she held it for almost 12 hours before she let it loose right next to Mike just as we were getting into bed. This time, she held it until the next day (poor kitty), and I found it on my side of the bed.

I guess she uses pee-mail. And just to make sure I got the message, she cc'ed on my pajama top. I discovered this as I was putting on my pajama at 1am. Good thing the guest bedroom was made up, I just had to clear off the gocco stuff and we were in bed before long.

Got some yard work done finally, and worked on the Portland Open Studios blog after that -- added 2 exhibit announcements and 2 artist highlights (myself included for my show in Hillsboro). Didn't get to Margaret's web site, but did spend a little time painting.

Most of this was actually done yesterday, I only made a few changes today. It's a long ways off from what I would like it to be, and if I only knew what that was, it would be so much easier. Right now, it's looking like a big mess in the making. And actually, looking at the photograph now, I see a few obvious problems that I don't see when I'm looking at the actual piece.

No comments: