Friday, May 11, 2007

Geting behind

Spent about 4 hours working on my painting, but I'm too lazy to put up the photos right now. Maybe tomorrow.

I think one of the reasons why I'm not really enjoying the taichi class is that just as I'm in the middle of working away, I have to clean up and leave for the 6pm class. I have to give myself 45 minutes to get there because of the evening traffic. On a normal day, I work until 6:30 or 7pm, so having to clean up and leave by 5:15pm is a bit of a drag.

I haven't had a chance to work on Margaret's web site, and now I'm getting close to the June deadline. Of course, I'm busy working away on my other June deadline, the show at Rake. I was originally planning to go visit my mom for a couple of days for Mother's Day, but I've changed my plans and we'll all meet in the middle for lunch at Marion Forks. It's a lovely, lovely location (although it is just your hamburger, oysterburger type of a place), right on the Santiam River. I mean RIGHT ON the Santiam River. It's still 4 hours round trip so much of Sunday will be gone, but at least I'll have my whole day on Monday.

No comments: