Thursday, May 24, 2007

I can still make avoidance work for me

...by starting a new image!



I'm just hedging my bets. I have to deliver 5 framed pieces on June 2nd; I ordered my frames today (they'll be ready for pick up tomorrow), I've got my mats/foamcore/bevels, and I'll need 2 days to frame. If I can have 6 pieces to choose from, that'd be great. So this is my 6th piece.

I stared at Beauty's Folly some more today, and am not sure about the idea I had yesterday (or was that 2 days ago), so I'm holding off on that for now.

I've been painting for 6 weeks straight now, just about, with very few days off. And even then, on those days, I'm still doing admin stuff, web site work, volunteering, artist talks, or on the collaboration project. There's been only 1 day (or maybe 2) in the garden. I have to admit, I'm ready for a break real soon now. I'm starting to want to go OUT! Meet friends! Go shopping! At least get some serious yard work done, it's starting to look pretty weedy out there. The raised vegetable bed is still sitting there, half done. We'll be good and ready for raising vegetables for 2008, for sure.

No comments: