Monday, July 23, 2007

Possibly more red letters...

Hey, sounds like I might be selling both of the violin pieces. Not a done deal yet, but I'm sure you'll hear about it when/if it becomes a reality. Both of the violin pieces can be seen here, one is labeled Fiddlehead and the other Violin.

So here are some photos from the Maryhill Gadzooks show. This is the first gallery as you walk in, and my books are in the case in the middle:



Here's another shot:



And here's my favorite of the petroglyphs at the petroglyph park (real name -- Columbia Hills State Park, Horsethief Lake area):



All photos by Eliza.

Worked on my grant application today, and tried out the online application process. They don't give you much space to summarize and describe your projects, but I think I'll have a few characters to spare.

No comments: