Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Slowing down

That's the trouble when you finish a project, you mentally reach a milestone and then it's hard to do the rest. I still have to sand the plexi (support for the pillows), find suitable boxes (surely something in the basement will work), and buy clean bubble wrap and pack. And I have yet to title the pieces and sign them. I had completely forgotten about that part until the photographer asked about them this morning. Photos will be back late this week or early next week.

I did catch up on a bunch of Portland Open Studios chores & correspondences, which I had let slip while I was finishing the pillows. A couple of the Open Studios artists had their studios featured in Oregon Home this month, so I had to go out and buy a copy so I can ogle. Nice. Drool.

No comments: