Wednesday, April 16, 2008

An Engineer's Guide to Cats



And it was why I did not document my action filled day yesterday. I got so sidetracked by watching this guy's cat videos, and then somehow went from there to a video of a cat with 2 faces, and from there, videos of deformed babies.

Both today and yesterday were mostly computer work. Updated fingerstothebone.com with new photos; updated the paintings section with the new format (now same as the prints and books section). Put the new issue of Pudding up, put the new painting up. I'm thinking that I'm too wordy on the home page, so I'll probably change that sometime.

And on the good news front, 2008 is shaping up to be the Year of Long Lost Friends! Earlier this year, I heard from a college friend who googled me after the NYT article came out. This morning, I heard from a very dear friend from graduate school (and we lost contact after a couple of moves). Needless to say, I'm thrilled!

4 comments:

photobrea said...

Wow. That was so funny that I actually cried.
I too am a 3 cat person. Some days I think I should just give the house over to the cats and go live in a tent in the backyard.

Sven Bonnichsen said...

Cat yodeling.

8D

fingerstothebone said...

photobrea -- I just realized something! He's in KS, too, and he's got these cute videos of cats he's rescued and is trying to find homes for...on 2nd thought, maybe you better not look at them.

Sven -- that cat yodeling has gotten a lot of attention, so I decided to try it with my kitty. So far, Peking Opera seems more up her alley though.

gl. said...

it was like cat theremin!