Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MiT book, the final stretch

I'm almost going to make my end of the month deadline for this book! Not too bad considering I took 4 days off to go to the Steens couple of weeks ago. Finished printing the title page and the colophon page (pictures tomorrow); started trimming and folding the container. That will need to be printed & glued as well. I should be finished by Wed. Then the appt with the photographer on Thursday morning. And, although I've been working hard on it, I wasn't stressed out over it; I went to the Steens, and I did a few other things. So all in all, I can't complain.

Also picked up more supplies for the next book, which I will get started once I get a few things done for Portland Open Studios, coming up in less than 2 weeks. Since I've hardly painted this year, I want to make the books a bigger part of the weekends, especially the Relay Replay books. I hope to have some brochures or even just handouts done by then.

No comments: