Friday, August 10, 2007

The 11th hour...

Got some feedback for my grant application -- one person said it looked really good, another said I had a ways to go! So now what?! I'll only have this weekend to finish it, as I'm teaching all days next Mon, Tues, and Wed, and it's due on Wed at 5pm. Still haven't heard back from the retirement community, so not sure where I stand on it yet.

Good thing I hadn't taken the gocco class notes to the printers yet, I remembered today that there was a whole section that I wanted to add. Another 'oh, no!' I just took another look at the notes, and realized that I just (I mean just now) closed the file without saving the changes! I don't remember it asking me if I wanted to save it or not. Drat, drat, drat. I guess I'm just running around like a chicken without a head. Got to go re-write that new section now...

No comments: