Saturday, August 04, 2007

Progress on grant project

Hey, heard back from RSM (Cedars Sinai Park); they want to meet to discuss the project! And I met with Jeremy this morning to talk about exhibiting the books. Honestly, I need to think BIGGER. There I was thinking, oh, I'd make these books, and they would be in this show, and I'd invite the RSM residents, or something like that. I talked to Jeremy, and he was, OK, lets see what other artists we can pull together and do a whole thing on memory loss. And how about a performance too. And how about seeing if we can get PICA involved.

He looked at me and said, "have I totally blown your vision out of proportion?" Well, heck (this is a G-rated blog), yes! But in a most excellent way.

Started back on the writing part again this afternoon, but didn't get very far before I was sucked back into the web site.

This next week will really be crazy -- get ready for the OCAC class, and get the grant done.

No comments: