Sunday, August 19, 2007

What I like about myself, part II

Hey, Day 4 of my 48th year passed without any further injuries or insults to my person! There were a few close calls as Anjali and I hiked around the trails along the Columbia Gorge, but no injuries. Had a really fun day out hiking around, and I wish I remembered to get photos at Oneonta Gorge. And next time, I'd go prepared to go through the river to get behind the log jam!

So, part II of what I like about myself:

8. Dang, I'm going blank again. ... ... OK, got it -- I enjoy spending time by myself. I like going out to eat, or going to the movies, by myself. I like spending the whole day in my studio by myself. (But I like having company too.)

9. I'm willing to try most things at least once. Although I drew the line at chicken feet. I've never wanted to try chicken feet.

So close, yet so far...I'm not coming up with #10! Part III, coming up tomorrow.

The movie tonight was Hairspray. It's very different from what I remember of the original movie. It seems like a whole different story line all together. And I didn't care for the music as much. It was still fun though.

No comments: