Sunday, November 12, 2006

Accident prone

Today's turned out to be quite different than I anticipated. I tripped and hurt my foot again last night, the same foot I broke a few years ago on the same step! I'm getting rid of that step in the remodel, I swear. I didn't break the foot this time, although it still hurts plenty. I can't put any weight on it, so walking or driving a clutch are both out of the question. So that took out my plans for the day -- to see the embroidery show at the Contemporary Crafts Museum and the Sitka exhibit a the Forestry Center, this being the last day for both shows. And to add insult to injury, I was carrying a cup of tea I had JUST made, so of course I burnt my hand as well. Oy and double oy.

After sleeping until 9:30 this morning, I've just been sitting around reading. So now it's almost 3pm, I better get to work finishing up Alice's web site.

No comments: