Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The business end



I finally finished my proposal for a class at OCAC next summer and sent it off; this is the image I sent for the catalog, although they may or may not use it. I hope the class goes, it will be the first time I'm teaching this 3-day class. Maybe the prospect of making large prints on those tiny print beds will attract a few people.

Went to the frame shop; framed up another copy of Skin & Bones for the Dec show at Print Arts. These are two small prints that I did this summer, I was having fun with them. I wanted to do something different from my normal way of working, so no computers, just found and hand drawn images. Well, ok, I did use Illustrator to make the circles. There was a third one which I haven't printed up yet. Everything just takes so long.


No comments: