Friday, November 17, 2006

Ferry Tale

It's been almost 2 years since I started the Ferry Tale on my web site. People do seem to read it and I've heard from people wondering when I was going to add new segments, and now I have. Not sure why I didn't have any interest in adding to it for so long, it was so much fun remembering all that and putting it all down. I hope to be more consistent with it, at least for a little while.

Got ready for the holiday sales tomorrow at Portland Art Center. Not sure what to expect. I did send out an email announcement, but it's a busy time of the year and people might just be sick of getting announcements from me by now. I'm keeping my expectations pretty low. I did manage to buy one of those folding 6' tables -- fold in half, that is -- with a handle so it's much easier to manage, and I can haul it in the Saturn rather than having to use the Jeep. Unfortunately, I'm still not wanting to put much weight or pressure on the clutch foot, so Mike will have to take me tomorrow, but he can take me in the Saturn! Too bad I didn't manage to get to Target while those tables were on sale, I could've saved 30% ($15), not a small difference.

No comments: