Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Gocco was a hit at Atkinson!

So I was one of the invited artists to work with the kids at Atkinson Elementary today for their A Taste of Atkinson event. The kids did drawing & watercolor with Diane & Anne, and then brought their drawings over to me to make a screen and print. We had kids lined up around the block, so to speak. It was total chaos! In a good way. Two parents got roped into helping me, and we were still barely able to keep up with the demand.

I think the kids liked it. It was fun to see the parents' jaws drop when they saw how easy it was.

And after much going back & forth on whether to send out html email announcements or not, and discovering the problems, I ended up sending out the announcement in rich text format, with a link to the html page online should people want to read it that way. MIke asked if everyone has unsubscribed yet...

No comments: