Monday, October 08, 2007

My Costco boyfriend

No, they don't come 3 shrink wrapped together, but this one has a very sonorous voice on the phone, and we've been talking on the phone a lot.

He's a sales rep for the Costco merchant service...um, service, so I guess he's really my Nova boyfriend, Nova being the company that handles the merchant service...um, service, for Costco. He's right on top of the situation. Of all the services that I've contacted, he's been the most responsive. And last night, when I figured that I'd missed my boat in getting my application in on time, I emailed him and said so.

Well, the phone rang at 8am this morning, right on the dot. He walked me through the whole application and said that if I sent it in now, I would be up and running early next week.

So we'll see. Hopefully, he's as good as he seems to be and it will all work out. They must get a good commission, at least I hope so.

Naturally, with that seemingly going in the right direction, I decided it was definitely time to add a new 'Store' section on the web site. So I worked on that for a little bit today, and then spent the rest of the afternoon working on my Cabbage Rose print.

When I last worked on it, I already knew what I was doing with it next, but I didn't know how it was going to finish. As I was putting down my first layer today, it suddenly dawned on me. It was so obvious, I once again ask "why didn't I think of this earlier?"

I'll finish the print tomorrow and will have photos and everything then. Tonight, I think I'll crawl into bed early and read.

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Those Costco 3-pack boyfriends are only really economical if you have a large family. With several members who need boyfriends.

fingerstothebone said...

What if not everyone likes the same brand of boyfriends? Then maybe one would have to serially go through the 3 boyfriends?