Thursday, November 08, 2007

Watching the ink dry...

Well, the printed tulle still felt a bit tacky today, so I didn't do anything with that project. Moved on to get ready for this weekend's gocco class — printing and binding small notebooks. Trimmed all the paper and punched all the holes, clipped all the spirals...for 75 notebooks! Takes longer than you might think!

Then it was onto the critique group meeting. With the Tennessee show coming up Real Soon Now, we actually got a lot done tonight, like what we're going to use for the postcard image, and what we're going to call the show (Six Points). Rachel will be mocking that up, so an image later once I get it. Worked on Shane's site's layout some more, based on the feedback I got from her.

And I almost won again! This time on a real Honest to Goodness Thursday Quiz (which is supposed to be The Hard One). I got a silver star...I got confused about where Kinshasa is...

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

You were SCORCHING on the T.Q. Hope you are enjoying your virtual silver star.