Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What I did yesterday

I'm slipping...I've missed a couple of entries in the last month or so. We got home very late from the Random Movie last night (American Gangster) and I just wanted to go to bed. I started out pretty tired last night and almost decided to not go, since it was 2 hours and 40 minutes long, and didn't start until 10:10pm. But it was worth it; an excellent movie. Both Denzel Washington and Russel Crowe were riveting. And I know I'm very late to the game, but I'm becoming quite a Russell Crowe fan (I'm always years late on these things).

I started prepping my 'pillow books' yesterday. These are the books that I'm printing on tulle, and constructing as part of pillows, for the Tennessee show next Jan. I cut the tulle and attached them to sheets of newsprint using double sided sticky tape (otherwise I'd get ink all over the print bed, and it makes the tulle much easier to handle too). I have one image ready to go, so that's what I'll be printing today...

No comments: