Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Focus Conference Day 0

As in the day before the Focus Conference. Spent most of the afternoon packing up materials for the class -- cleaning all the goccos, wrapping the paper, sorting inks, source materials, etc, etc. Right, I just remembered that I forgot the hair dryer...ok, now it's packed; that's actually very, very important.

Shipped off the latest issue of Pudding. Spent the morning weeding and pruning, now the south side of the house looks a little more presentable. The main path down the side of the house had become impassable, full of weeds and overgrown junipers.

Oops, I just realized that I didn't make copies of the actual flashing instructions. So I guess I better go write something up and print it out. [Just checked, that was already included in the basic instructions, so never mind.]

No comments: