Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm done with scary movies

Random Movie of the week — I Am Legend. And like I said, I'm done with scary movies. Can't take them like I used to, not that I ever could very well. But now I've finally wised up and see that I shouldn't spend money on it. Besides...[ SPOILER ALERT............the dog died...you'd think that he could've strapped the dog down until he found a cure, like he did with the infected human............END SPOILER ALERT]...which always makes me sad.

Other than that, spent the afternoon at the library and the morning at the dentist. I'm getting anxious about my meeting with my 2nd senior tomorrow. Hope it will go well. Of course, now I'm a nervous wreck about it, it will probably go terribly.

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Hmm. I hope your second senior isn't....

A BLOODTHIRSTY ZOMBIE!!!!!


Muah ha ha ha.....

Bridget said...

So, I Am Legend freaked me the heck out. Really. The dog dying was so horrible.

And then, what did I do? Not being a big fan of horror movies? I watched all three Resident Evil movies with the sweetie, culminating in Part 3 last night.

It's non-stop romantic comedies from here on out, baby.