Sunday, February 03, 2008

Lake Oswego Chronicles piece, day 4

Contrary to what I said I'd do the last time I worked on this, this piece is becoming more and more garish, and not less. But I'll fix that later.



Although it doesn't look like a big change, it took 5 hours to add the little segmented stripes behind the flowers & moths today. But I think I'm in good shape to finish in time (Feb 15 image due). And I'm thinking of having Aaron photograph it, rather than trying to do it myself, which is really such a pain.

3 comments:

groovyinclinations said...

This is a very beautiful image~ very sweet.

mindy wilson
mwilson.etsy.com

Sundry said...

I love knowing your work and following it. Seeing the moth is like seeing an old friend!

Michael5000 said...

The segmented stripes were worth it...