Monday, February 04, 2008

Moment in Time, day 2, and Lake Oswego Chronicles piece, day 5

My meeting with my first senior at RSM today was a bust. She continues to go back and forth between "I'm not interested in this project" to "I'd like to help you with this project." At one point, she said she wasn't interested in "buying what I was selling." Not sure where that came from. Anyhow, so no prints were made today, but we made another appt for Thursday. After that, I was most definitely ready for a Really Long Nap.

The activities coordinator thought we should move on and set me up with another resident, so I'll meet her on Wed. I'm not ready to hit the panic button yet, and hopefully things will go better with my 2nd senior. Or I will hit the panic button. (This is what the project is about.)

Here's today's progress on the LO chronicles piece. I'm really just not sure what I think of this yet.



Here's where it was last.

2 comments:

gl. said...

what happens when you hit the panic button?

fingerstothebone said...

Well, I REALLY didn't want to find out. I just know that there's this big red, blinking button under my desk that says "Hit me when you panic!"

I fear a world-wide meltdown of goccos if I should ever have to hit it. But catastrophe seems to have been averted, news at 11.