Monday, December 31, 2007

Pillow book IV, day n+2

Oh, the traffic! By the time I got home from my errands (and I didn't even get them all done) and did some Monday chores, it was 5pm! All I did on book IV was to choose the words for the game board, and layout the gocco screen; and by then, it was time to get dinner going. For some reason, I don't like to print at night (although I paint/bind/sew at night, no problem), maybe because gocco mistakes can't be undone, and when I'm tired, I make more mistakes. So anyhow, the upshot of that is that I did not print today. Although I'm all ready to flash the screen and print tomorrow.

Spent the evening signing up for audible.com and downloading a book. I figure I'd give them a try. Checking out the CD books from the library and listening on the iPod doesn't always work, some tracks get confused (like if they're the exact same length). It's pretty expensive, about $15/book, although the first 3 months is half that price. So we'll see.

Happy New Year!

No comments: