Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2 hour gocco class

Tonight was the 2 hour beginning gocco class I was teaching at IPRC; that's about 1/2 the time that I usually allow for a beginning class, but we got through! It wasn't so much project oriented, it was more about getting them to flash a screen and make some prints. I couldn't really demo some of the things that I normally do for the beginning class, but the subjects came up anyhow, so after everyone flashed their screens and made a few prints, there was a rush to answer all their questions. It was a full 2 hours.

It was sure nice to NOT have to schlep all the goccos and materials to the class though. I just showed up, with a bag of sample materials, and we went to work.

Cleaned up the studio a bit today; it's amazing how dusty it gets in there, I don't know why. Reframed the Keane print I bought at Dawn's benefit. It was in a very large frame (much larger than necessary), and I just didn't have the space for it.

The movie tonight was 3:10 to Yuma. What can I say, you really just can't lose with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe.

No comments: